Sunday, January 2, 2011

An embarrassing moment

Something really embarrassing happened to me about 20 minutes ago. My boyfriend and I went to the night market that is in qing hua road, we ate teppanyaki after that  we bought some drinks. While we were at the drink shop the car was still running, but suddenly it just went off. Then my boyfriend realized it and he said what happened? I said I don't know. He got in the car and tried to started it, but he couldn't so he gave it a push because he thought the battery was dead, but it wasn't the battery. We were running out of gas, we got a big problem. I was scared.. Then he said we are gonna push the car to the gas station, and I went like WHAT! Are you crazy? the gas station is too far, then he said no don't worry because the gas station is just around the corner. I got in the car and he started pushing it, when from nowhere the police showed up and asked us what was the problem? we explained to them and they said we are going to help you. We are so happy to take a ride whit the police, but embarrassed that we got no GAS...


No comments:

Post a Comment