Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Favorite song

Free Loop by Daniel Powter had to be my favorite song. I really enjoy this song for many reasons, a few being the artist, and the song tempo.

Powter born in  February 25 1971, as a child, Powter played the violin. He changed to piano after a group of children bullied him and destroyed his violin. Powter had trouble in university studying music, and later dropped out in order to pursue his own musical career.

This song has a medium tempo I enjoy songs with such a tempo because it gives me time to reflect on exactly what the singer is saying. When songs are too slow they tend to lose a listener because the song drags on. When songs are too fast they tend to lose listeners because it’s too hard to keep up with what the singer is saying. Songs with a medium tempo are easier to enjoy. From the first time I heard this song, I felt very nice.
Enjoy it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment